Saturday, September 24, 2016

Apology and update on Elle

Hello, ya'll, this is Poppy in my sweet south voice. I owe ya'll an apology. We have not been posting like we otta. However, I do have a reason, darlin'. Life. Revolutionary, I know. Whoda thunk? But in all seriousness, life has been a little crazy around here lately. A week ago we ended a 2 week long acting intensive and out fourth and final performance of the play Street Robber, A story of George Muller and His Orphans.  It was a very fun play to perform and we had a great time doing it. On the down side, though, we have all been sick and more tired than an overworked farmer this last week. When you have a 110 kids all crammed into the same space for 2 weeks solid, germs are bound to spread. Anywho, after this happened we had school to get back into the swing of. We had been doing school all through out the rehearsals but it had been minimal. We were finally started again and Wednesday hit. My mom woke up sick and incredibly dizzy. She suffers from vertigo and this her third spell so far. I had been up since two that morning watching out for her and around 8, a friend took her to a therapist to get relief. The next day was even crazier. My mom was still sick and we had a bible study to attend. Thankfully, my best friend, her mom, and her brother offered to help. They arrived and helped Mom and then Arista's parakeet died on us. So while her mom drove my mom to the therapist again, me, my friend, and our brothers held a funeral for Gylfie. Arista did not attend due to grief and also stayed home from bible study while the rest of us went. We spent the day with them to let my mom rest, so no school got done that day. Friday was catch-up day and we had our cousin arrive to stay the night. She left about 7 hours ago and I have finally (on Saturday night) gotten to sit down to post. I am incredibly sorry about our lack of posting and we are trying to do better.


Now onto Elle. In May, I bought my first monster high doll, Elle Eedee. (Or in other words, the coolest doll on God's green earth!) Well, I've had to fix one of her arms already but Wendsday the other one snapped off and left the entire peg inside. Currently I do not know of anyway to fix her except to drill into her arm, which I refuse to do. This doll was wonderful and still one of my favorite although she only has one fixed but function able arm.
So thanks for sticking with me, I know this seems kind of like a depressing post. Remember God made you special and he loves you very much! Night y'all!            

No comments:

Post a Comment