Wednesday, June 29, 2016

LPS Sci-Fi Repaint

      Hello, everyone, this is Poppy again and today i will using my Siri/robotic voice. As promised before  I said I would post some crafts to do with your Elle doll. As this doll does not come with a pet I thought this would be a perfect craft. An LPS REPAINT!  the directions are super simple and no special supplies are needed. Onward with the craft!
                                        
So for this craft all you will need is: acrylic paint, glittery nail polish, and an old LPS. I chose a dragon fly.
                                       
So first I chose to coat his entire body in a light gray. 

                                        
                 Next, I covered his eyelids and wing dots with a lavender I mixed up.
                                        
Thirdly, I took some bright blue and coated the UNDERNEATH of his wings. As they are transparent It gives the wings a really cool effect.
                                       
Wait for it to dry and then cover with a layer of purple glittery nail polish for a real mechanical gleam and you're finished! Now you have a perfect pet for your Elle Eedee doll! Have fun with this craft and remember God made you special and he loves you very much! Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment